Whether you know it as “kormos” or “doukissa”, this is definitely a super delicious sweet traditional treat! We went to @Lidl Cyprus, got the right fresh products and came up with our recipe. Try it and share with us your feedback.
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- 1/4 cup of dark cocoa
- 450 grams – 2 packets of plain biscuits
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cognac
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Juice from one orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
- 200 grams dark chocolate couverture melted
- 100 gram milk chocolate melted
1) Add 1 packet of biscuits in the blender and mix until almost it becomes powder.
2) Chop the rest of the biscuits in bigger pieces.
3) Add the juice from the orange, walnuts, orange zest, cognac, cocoa, sugar and butter and mix well.
4) Add the melted chocolate and the strawberries.
5) Mix well until everything is blended nicely.
6) Create the shape you like and place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours.